There are 3 places up for grabs this year and we are always interested in new people getting involved. Remember we are a member owned organisation like any other co-operative and we are what you make us.
Main benefits to you and your Co-op
- Provides an insight into the work of Co-operatives UK and an opportunity to directly influence policy and strategic direction.
- An excellent opportunity for your co-operative to raise its profile and network with other co-operatives; sectors and international co-operative movements.
- For the individual, it is great opportunity to increase your knowledge and experience of worker co-operatives and the wider movement.
- Out of pocket expenses and loss of earnings contributions paid by Co-operatives UK.
- Call for nominations week commencing Monday 9th March 2009
- Closing date for receipt of nominations Monday 20 April 2009
- Ballot Papers issued, Friday 24 April 2009
- Closing date for receipt of Ballot Papers, Friday 9 June 2009
- Election result declared, Monday 1st June 2009